My Birthday Wish
(First, the fun:)
Look who came to breakfast this morning:
And then....well, then I go downstairs to try and catch up on a few things before we take the kiddo to the bus stop and go for a long morning walk.
And what greets me?
Best. Hubby. Ever.
I am so absolutely giddy. He's even taking about making another smaller one I can have for travel. (This sucker is a heavy one...but absolutely Perfect for BIG painting.)
Seriously freakin' awesome.
1) The SHED PROJECT begins today. That it coincides with my birthday is absolutely beautiful. I will make a more official shed intention list in the upcoming days, but my birthday began this morning with shedding - and I thought I'd share:
- Negative thoughts. (Especially when the alarm is going off)
- A straight face before my feet hit the floor. (I'm gonna smile, regardless of whether or not I feel like it)
- Stress About Schedule (Kiddo forgot his backpack and we made it just before the bus; we ran into a friend and ended up talking which pushed our walk way back - I'm so thankful for the opportunities)
- So so so much more...this is just the beginning